We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
• to provide our services to you;
• for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
• to provide you with advertising (as discussed in more detail under the “Advertising” section below);
• to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
• to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
• to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
• for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades; and
• to allow you to participate in surveys and other activities about our products and services.
Please note that for the purposes of seeking to provide our users with a better experience, to improve our services or otherwise where you have consented, Personal Information collected through one of our services may, subject to user privacy controls (where available), be used by our other services (including in an aggregated or individualized manner).
For example, Personal Information collected during your use of one of our services may be used to suggest particular content that can be made available to you on another service or be used to try to present more relevant advertising to you in another service.
We use our own cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to personalise your experience on our services and for various other purposes, including:
• remembering you. For example, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies can help us identify you as a registered user of our services or keep the preferences or information that you have previously provided;
• serving advertising. Cookies, web beacons and similar technologies help us provide you with advertising that we believe are relevant to you, based on your information; and
• credit card information and other financial data required to process payments when using one of our services may be collected and stored by third party payment processors or our own payment processors. Those payment processors may provide us with a cookie or similar technology that enables you to make additional purchases using the payment information you have already provided.
We will not sell or rent your personal information at any time under any circumstance. We only use your personal information for several general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, to personalize your experience on our website, to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners, and to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
However, We may provide certain portion of your personal information to law executive organs and government authorities as so requested; and We might disclose certain portion of your personal information within a strictly limited scope of recipients when we reasonably thinks it is necessary for protecting us, its customers or the public. You shall have foreseen and agreed to the occurrence of such events when you provide your personal information.
Our Website contains several links to the Websites or web addresses of third parties, we will not disclose your personal information to those third parties and shall not be responsible for the third parties' privacy policies.
We may share your personal information with our business partners to better fulfill your requests for products and/or services. Certainly, we will only share your personal information with our business partners with your consent. If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from any of our business partners, please do not provide your contact information via the Internet or you may directly require them to remove your information from their contact list.
We have endeavored to take commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to and improper use of your personal information collected by registered or any other means mentioned above via your use of this Website. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every possible precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.