She is the master of sentience and a nightmare to all... She will reverse all creations! Fu Hua's S-rank Herrscher battlesuit [Herrscher of Sentience] debuts! Switch between a sword, spear, and chain blades seamlessly, stop time with illusive space, and disrupt enemy mobs with combo slashes!
Legends say deep down the southern tropics lies an uncharted island that is the home to the mysterious Nian and the even more mysterious Phoenix the Celestial... Spring event [Once Upon a Time in Shenzhou] unfolds!
1. Herrscher Descends: [Herrscher of Sentience]
◆She is the master of sentience and a nightmare to all... She will reverse all creations! Fu Hua's S-rank Herrscher battlesuit [Herrscher of Sentience] debuts! Switch between a sword, spear, and chain blades seamlessly, stop time with illusive space, and disrupt enemy mobs with combo slashes!
*You can obtain the new battlesuit in the following way:
◆[Herrscher of Sentience] Expansion Supply is available from 12:00, MAR 5 to 12:00, MAR 26. [Herrscher of Sentience] enjoys an increased drop rate.
2. ELF: [Water's Edge]
◆Formless water joins everything and flows everywhere. Her circle freezes and drowns! New Ice support ELF [Water's Edge] is combat-ready!
3. Spring Event: [Once Upon a Time in Shenzhou]
◆Legends say deep down the southern tropics lies an uncharted island that is the home to the mysterious Nian and the even more mysterious Phoenix the Celestial... St. Freya sets sail for a southern island to celebrate the coming of spring!
◆Participate in a series of spring activities to get Starlit Astrologos's outfit [Herald of Spring], an S-rank battlesuit option, and the brand-new Taixuan bridge theme!
4. Anniversary Event: [3rd-Anniversary Feast]
◆Participate in anniversary activities to obtain anniversary-exclusive stigma, Supply Card options, and material giftboxes!
◆Log in during Anniversary Feast to claim 20 Supply Cards for free!
5. Additions to the Hyperion Arsenal
◆New Weapons: [Domain of Sentience], [Keys of Oblivion], [Fenghuang Down], [Fenghuang Pinions].
◆New Stigma Sets: [Shattered Swords], [Columbus].
About the stigma set [Columbus]:
*[Columbus (T, M, B)] has the same stats and skills as the collab-exclusive [Children (T, M, B)]. Their pieces can be mixed and matched to complete the set. [Columbus (T, M, B)] will enter Equipment Supply in the future.
*Due to the limitations of the album, obtaining [Columbus (T, M, B)] during v4.6 will not unlock it in the album (it will be unlocked in a future version). We thank you for your understanding and patience!
*[Columbus (T, M, B)] does not contribute to your collection trophy count when obtained.
Game Adjustments & Optimizations
The following data are at max skill level:
1. Fixed an issue where her Throw animation could be skipped abnormally.
2. Fixed an issue where she was still vulnerable at times when Throwing.
1. Fixed an issue where you could not cast her Ultimate immediately after switching to her.
2. Fixed an issue where the Rime Trauma of enemies could not be built up normally when she was equipping [Monet (B)].
Fixed an issue where her fists were not displayed normally on the equipment screen when she was in outfit [Cerulean Court].
◆Hawk of the Fog
1. Updated her voices in outfit [Onyx Simurgh].
2. Fixed an issue where she was still vulnerable at times when casting Ultimate.
◆Bright Knight: Excelsis
Optimized the camera angle when she is Throwing in burst mode.
Fixed the glitched jumping animation of some battlesuits.
◆Fire Spirit, Ruinous Sakura, Thermal Cutter, Fafnir Flame, Jingwei's Wings
Fixed an issue where the above weapons could not build up the Ignite Trauma of [Legatus: Ice].
Fixed an issue where its skills did not apply to Throws.
◆Jin Shengtan, Theresa: Summer Holic
Adjusted where the circles and entities summoned by the battlesuits equipping the above stigmata appear. Now they appear on the spot.
Fixed an issue where some weapon skills with the ignition effect could not build up its Ignite Trauma.
Fixed an issue where some enemies could not be attacked when appearing.
1. The main enemy floors of [Bloodbane: Intensive] now limit shield regeneration to once.
2. In [Bloodbane: Perilous], the Ignore Interrupt and attack frequency of [Sahā: Assaka] will be decreased after its shield has been broken.
3. In [Bloodbane: Fringe], the bonus DMG an enemy takes after it has been hit 10 times will be increased.
[Dirac Sea] will be replaced by [Q-Singularis] in Beginner Abyss. The game will compensate Captains based on their tier after the last round of [Dirac Sea] is finalized.
Adjusted the execution time window of QTEs in co-op stages to the same as that of solo stages so they no longer interrupt Ultimate animations.
1. Replaced the purchasable S-rank battlesuit fragments with those of [Knight Moonbeam], [Argent Knight: Artemis], and [Goushinnso Memento]. They are purchased with [Pure Witch Orbs].
2. Replaced the purchasable S-rank ELF parts with those of [Book of Fuxi] and [Tesla ZERO]. They are purchased with [Pure ELF Orbs].
Listed [Celestial Hymn] fragments. A fragment costs [Ancient Legacy] x8. 6 purchases weekly.
Listed weapon [Genome Reaper] and stigma set [Caravaggio (T, M, B)]. They appear randomly.
Optimized the prompt that appears when purchasing locked items.
1. Added S-rank battlesuits [Herrscher of Reason], [Argent Knight: Artemis], [Molotov Cherry] and A-rank battlesuits [Swallowtail Phantasm], [Blueberry Blitz] to Dorm Supply.
2. [Dorm Supply Privilege Card] is listed in the Mall for 1280 B-Chips for a limited time. After purchasing, you receive [Dorm Supply Card] x5 immediately and the privilege of pulling Dorm Supply for free once per day for 25 days. The free pulls do not stack.
*Please note that the free pulls bestowed by [Dorm Supply Privilege Card] do not contribute to Spring Spend Bonuses.
1. Stigma set [Dirac (T, M, B)] has been made forgeable.
2. During v4.6, you can still obtain [Bounty Silvers] from Event Bounties. The expiration date of [Bounty Silvers] from previous versions has been extended to a date before the end of v4.6.
1. Introduced the bridge theme system. You can set the themes and music of your bridge freely.
*[Taixuan Steps] and [Arc City] become available after the v4.6 update. [Taixuan Steps] is given by an event for free and [Arc City] is purchased with 2580 B-Chips. Purchasing [Arc City] during its launch period gives 1580 Crystals for free.
◆Battle Pass System Updated
1. Streamlined the theme reward milestones and Bravo Pts. After the current theme [Blooming Rosemary] ends, the next BP season will not feature new theme reward milestones nor Bravo Pts entirely. The rewards of BP Level and Elite Works will be increased.
2. The [Elite Works] token of the next theme is [Fiery Crystallum]. You can obtain [Fiery Crystallum] by gaining BP Levels. [Fallen Crystallum] will become unobtainable. From v4.6 to v4.9, you can spend [Fiery Crystallum] to purchase items in [Elite Works].
3. Updated Elite Works Vintage. During this BP season, all weapons and stigmata that have been listed in [Elite Works] from v4.2 to v4.5 will return. They are purchased with [Fallen Crystallum].
*Please note that [Fallen Crystallum] will expire once Elite Works Vintage closes and return [Einstein's Torus] x15 each.
4. [Herrscher of the Void] Souls have joined the rewards. From v4.6 to v4.9, gain BP Levels, unlock BP tiers, and shop in Elite Works to obtain them.
5. Adjusted the obtainment of BP Level and Battle Pts so you receive more rewards for completing BP missions.
6. Optimized the BP interface layout so you can view the BP Level reward milestones of the 3 BP tiers at the same time.
*Please refer to the articles in blue that are published earlier for more details regarding BP changes.
◆Battlesuit Rank-Up System Adjusted
1. Adjusted the rank-up system of battlesuits. Increased the number of Star Levels between S-rank and SS-rank but decreased the number of fragments/souls required by each Star Level so the total fragment/souls consumption of fully ranking up a battlesuit remains the same.
2. Adjusted the rank-up-to-unlock-skills process. Adjusted the effects of reaching the next Star Level when ranking up a battlesuit from S to SS and from SS to SSS. After the adjustments, you can unlock or upgrade a new skill at least with every Star-up.
3. The battlesuit rank-up interface will be redesigned to help Captains view the bonuses of higher ranks.
*Please refer to the articles in blue that are published earlier for more details regarding rank-up changes.
◆Expansion Supply System Adjusted
1. Implemented the [Alternative Mode]. You can switch between the Classic Mode (the current mode) and the Alternative Mode when pulling Expansion Supply and EXPA Select anytime.
2. When the base battlesuit or fragments/souls of an A-rank battlesuit that has been fully ranked up (to SSS) is offered, they will be converted to Battlesuit Shards at a fixed rate in Alternative Mode.
3. Some secondary drop items including EXP Chips and HOMI Chests will be converted to Battlesuit Shards at a fixed rate.
*The Alternative Mode is expected to replace the Classic Mode (where excessive items are not converted to Battlesuit Shards) in a future version, making it the default mode.
4. During v4.6, spend [Battlesuit Shards] in [Supply Shop] to purchase [Vermilion Knight: Eclipse] Rank-up Stamps, [Knight Moonbeam] Rank-up Stamps, [Selune's Elegy] Parts, [Water's Edge] Parts, and more.
*The catalog of [Supply Shop] is updated in every version.
Added [Collab Weapon] and [Collab Stigma] tabs to Weapon and Stigma Collections to showcase the collab equipment obtained from this collaboration. Please note that unobtained collab equipment will not appear in-game.
*Collab equipment does not contribute to your collection rating.
◆Starter's Event Adjusted
1. Added time-limited bonuses for beginners. Log in 7 days during v4.6 to claim S-rank battlesuit [Herrscher of the Void]! Moreover, you can unlock and purchase a super value bundle in Starter's Event that contains 4★ pistols [Jingwei's Wings] and equipment upgrade materials after claiming her.
2. Listed [Training Giveback] for purchase. After beginners reach Lv.20, they can unlock and purchase [Training Giveback] in [Starter's Event], which gives 880 Crystals immediately and possibly Dorm Supply Card, Honkai Cube, Training Giveback Option as they level up. Training Giveback Option allows you to choose one from Swallowtail Phantasm Fragments, Night Squire Fragments, and Valkyrie Gloria Fragments.
◆[Herrscher of Sentience] can move into the Dorm. Added relevant interactions and events.
◆Added the interactive animations and voices of [Herrscher of Sentience].
1. The UP Bonus stat has been merged into the base stats of battlesuits. The UP+35% icon on the battlesuit selection interface has been removed.
*Please note that the UP Bonus stat comes from the now obsolete Base system. Due to decimals being rounded on the stats interface, displayed stats may vary after the adjustment. Please refer to the Sum column for the actual stats.
======Bug Fixes & Adjustments======
1. Fixed an issue where tapping the bubble to take a screenshot on the bridge screen may trigger errors.
2. Fixed an issue where the red dot indicator on the Story Chapter XIII interface was displayed abnormally.
3. Fixed an issue where the mail indicator on the bridge screen was displayed abnormally.