She is the strongest Schicksal Valkyrie who has forged herself into an unassailable weapon through countless victories. Durandal's QUA-type A-rank battlesuit [Valkyrie Gloria] debuts!
8 years have passed since Honkai ended and the girls are on the brink of adulthood, yet they have not ceased fighting for the beautiful world they love. New Open World [A Post-Honkai Odyssey] available!
1.New battlesuit: Valkyrie Gloria
◆ Durandal's A-rank battlesuit [Valkyrie Gloria]: A QUA-type battlesuit who excels at dealing Fire DMG at close quarters and controlling enemies with Throw Counters.
◆ You can unlock this battlesuit in the following ways:
The Expansion Supply and the [Eos Gloria] equipment Supply for [Valkyrie Gloria] will be available from 12:00, APR 3 to 12:00, APR 17 (GMT+8).
2.New Open World: A Post-Honkai Odyssey
◆ In the 8th year following the end of Honkai, our world has gradually recovered from the catastrophe. The girls who have overcome long sufferings are on the brink of adulthood, yet they have not ceased fighting for the beautiful world they love.
◆ New Open World [A Post-Honkai Odyssey] available! Explore to earn 4★ 2-Handed [Labor of Olympus], Focused Supply Cards, [APHO Options] (choose between Honkai Cube x1 and Einstein's Torus x70) and more!
3.Story Chapter XV: The Prodigal Girl Returns
◆ The World Serpent has revealed its fangs and Schicksal has aimed its lance. The arrival of Schicksal's strongest Valkyrie announces the end remains uncertain.
◆ Story Chapter XV will be released at 10:00, APR 23 (GMT+8)! Play the limited time chapter event for 4★ lance [Lucia], 3★ stigma [Stan: Kitten Fun (M)], [Valkyrie Gloria] Fragments and more!
4.Additions to the Hyperion arsenals
◆ New weapons: [Skadi of Thrymheim], [Eos Gloria], [Labor of Olympus], [Lucia]
◆ New stigma set: [Leeuwenhoek]
Game Adjustments & Optimizations
The following data are at max skill level:
◆ Stygian Nymph
Increased the lower Interrupt capacity of Veliona's QTE to align with Saule.
◆ Darkbolt Jonin
Skill [Hungering Wraith]: Increased the Zakti regen of Rakshamaru's 1st sequence on hit from 8 to 12 per 0.1s.
◆ Striker Fulminata
Fixed an issue where her Combo ATK [Blade Flurry] may not follow up on enemies nearby when not in burst mode.
◆ Valkyrie Chariot
Updated the description of Ultimate [Grav Singularity]'s [Black Hole] effect to align with its actual performance: "Significantly reduces Ignore Interrupt of pulled enemies and reduces their total DMG by 50%."
◆ All battlesuits
1. Increased the bonus DMG of Heavy ATK skills whose charge rate is Medium or Strong against shields from 30%/30% to 45%/60%. The bonus DMG of Heavy ATK skills whose charge rate is 30% against shields remains 30%.
2. Updated the description of active skills.
◆ Nebulous Duality
Adjusted the trigger condition of its passive skill [Yang]. Now [Azure Empyrea]'s Combo ATK [Yin-Yang Tempo] can trigger [Yang] as well.
◆ Nuada's Revenge
The wielder will no longer be blocked by enemy models when using its active skill [Champion of Danu].
◆ Azure Soaker
Adjusted the angle at which it is displayed on the weapon display screen.
◆ Beethoven (T, M, B), Tchaikovsky (T, M, B), Dirac (M)
Updated their skill descriptions to align with their actual performance.
◆ All stigmata
Adjusted the trigger conditions of affix skills [Kata Algorithm], [Kata Calibration] and [Kata Correction]: Their ATK boosting effects are effective when equipped by pistols and lance Valkyries.
The following data are at max skill level:
◆ Book of Fuxi
1. Fixed an issue where all enemies would be wrongly pulled into the AOE of her Ultimate [Flame Circle] if a Valkyrie was in its AOE upon its activation.
2. Skill [Free Will] gained a new effect of restoring 15 SP.
3. Adjusted the effect of skill [Sustention]: Her Basic ATK additionally restores 10 SP for the ELF on hit; CD: 2s.
◆ Selune's Elegy
Adjusted the effect of skill [Imprisonment]: ELF's Basic ATKs have a 10% chance of dealing 150% ATK of Ice DMG on hit; CD: 20s.
◆ Blood Embrace
Fixed an issue where unlocking the skill [Final Judgment] granted the effect of skill [Raging Wrath] and vice versa.
1. Adjusted the HP gap between [Lava Emperor] and [Frost Emperor] when they appear as a boss duo.
2. Adjusted the boss duos of [Rime Titan] & [Flame Patrol - Sun Spots] (Soul Linked) + [Hierophant] & [Shadow Dancer] & [Jo-Ninja] (Soul Linked) and replaced [Flame Patrol - Sun Spots] with [Gigant].
3. Adjusted the boss roster of Beginner tier. [Death Web], [Storm EM] and [Frozen Hammerer] will no longer appear on the normal floors at Beginner tier.
◆ Dirac Sea
1. Replaced the 4F bosses [Death Web] and [Flame Patrol - Supernova] in weather [Endless Night] with [Death Web] and [Gigant].
2. Reduced the shield HP of boss [Dark Xuanyuan] in weathers [Storms] and [Eclipse].
3. Reduced the HP of all QUA-type enemies in weather [QUA Disturbance].
4. Replaced the 4F boss [Quantum Legion] in weather [QUA Disturbance] with [Tonatiuh].
◆ Story stages
Closed Frenzy Mode. Each [Frenzy Chip] returns 80 Mithril.
Fixed the overlapping [Tonatiuh] model on the boss preview screen in Memorial Arena.
◆ Added visual effects to indicate Trauma build-up for enemies with Paralyze Trauma.
◆ Enemies with Ignite Trauma will no longer be completely immune to Ignite before Trauma is maxed.
◆ PRI-ARM [Skadi of Thrymheim] can now be forged.
◆ Weapon [Plasma Lance] and stigma set [Schrodinger: Tour] can now be forged.
◆ Open World
Sakura Samsara and Schicksal HQ will be adjusted as follows beginning from APR 6:
1.Introduced a new task type [Resource Gathering] that is completed by performing gathering a number of times in Open World. The first acceptable task is set to be of the [Resource Gathering] type.
2.Performing gathering now rewards [Higokumaru EXP], [Ai-chan EXP] and [Box of Parts]. The original activity rewards are provided by event missions in v3.8.
3.Closed Mecha Defense and Higokumaru's Matz Gatherer. The original activity rewards are provided by event missions in v3.8.
◆ Exchange Shop
1.Weapons [Hrungnir] and [Keys of the Void] can now be purchased.
2.Stigma set [Sirin: Ascendant] can now be purchased.
◆ Task Shop
You can now purchase [Time Swirl Pass] with [Time Structures].
◆ Witch's Corridor
1. Purchasable S-rank battlesuit fragments are replaced by that of [Lightning Empress], [Celestial Hymn] and [Sixth Serenade] (purchases require [Pure Witch Orbs])
2. You can exchange [Witch Orb] x1000 for 1800 Asterite in v3.8 for up to 99 times.
◆ New BP season [Illusory Gallery] will be available from APR 6.
◆ [Elite Works] updates
The following equipment and material purchase options have been added to Elite Works:
[Weapons] Skadi Ondurgud, Blood Dance, Super-☆ Sonata
[Stigma] Painter Set: Monet (T, M, B)
[Material] The purchase limit of Einstein's Torus has been reset
※ You can also purchase the last season's equipment (excluding v3.7 exclusives) in Elite Works.
1. Optimized the classification and display of forgeable equipment.
2. Optimized the multistep forge redirection of Bounty Mark equipment.
3. Added the feature to mark equipment as favorite. Favorite equipment is always displayed at the forefront on a tab.
4. Replaced the Mithril required to forge some equipment with [Honkai Pieces] of equal value.
◆ Bounty Marks
1. Added a button that leads to UP equipment drop details.
2. Added the feature to quick purchase tasks and a portal that leads to the Salvaging Prints system on the main screen.
3. Optimized the display of current UP target drops.
◆ Co-op Raids
1. Introduced the new [Theater] partition. The stages under each Raid theme have been divided into Theaters that normally comprise 2~3 stages. You must complete the Theater containing the prerequisite stages to unlock the following stages. Completing a Theater for the first time yields [Theater completion rewards] accordingly (the total volume of stage drops and [Theater completion rewards] remains the same as that before the adjustments).
2. Optimized the rules of matchmaking. You are now matched into teams that have made similar progress based on your overall Theater progress.
3. Added the feature for Team Leaders to skip the results screen and immediately enter the next stage with their team after a Co-op stage ends.
4. Optimized the sorting of friends eligible for co-op play. Friends who are online are displayed at the top of the list.
5. Optimized the Co-op main screen.
1. Added the feature to personalize Armada recruitment messages. You can now send personalized recruitment invitations in Chat.
2. Optimized Armada recruitment procedures. You can now turn on [Armada Recruitment Notice] and [Inactive Member Notice] on the member list screen to recruit members timely for an active Armada.
3. Optimized the layout of Armada message board, member list and contact information.
1. Added the display of ELF skills on the team select screen. If a chosen ELFs possesses skills that have good synergy with the current battlesuit lineup, the skills will be visible on the team select screen.
2. Optimized the layout of ELF star-up screen.
◆ Daily Duty
The [Frenzy Chip] x4 rewarded by 60 Daily Duty is replaced by Mithril x320.
Optimized the rules of Quick Dispatch in Errands.
◆ [Valkyrie Gloria] can now move into the Dorm. Her interactions and events have also been added.
◆ Added the interaction animations and voice clips of [Azure Empyrea].
◆ New Captains can only participate in event [Valkyrie Muster] once starting from v3.8.
◆ Attention: If you have participated in [Valkyrie Muster] before v3.5, you may still participate in [Valkyrie Muster] in v3.8. You will not be able to participate in the future [Valkyrie Muster].
======BUG Fixes & Optimizations======
◆ Fixed an issue where placing furniture [XMas Jack-in-the-Box] in Dorm may trigger errors.
◆ Fixed an issue where error pop-ups may appear when entering the main screen after booting the game.
◆ Fixed the missing in-stage status mark descriptions of some bosses.
◆ Updated the name and description of weapon [Titan's Fists] when it reaches 5★.
◆ Fixed an issue where boss [Deathly Doom] may trigger errors by summoning zombies in Memorial Arena.
◆ Fixed the animation glitches of NPC Bronya in [Operation: Striker] Raid stages.
The four [Flashpoint Action: Supreme] achievement missions on the [Operation Flashpoint] event screen in v3.7 will be replaced by permanent [Operation Flashpoint] stage challenge achievements in v3.8.
*This achievement mission can only be completed once. If you have already completed it in v3.7, it will no longer be available in subsequent versions.