Born with no name, she is known as [Kasumi]. Yae Sakura's BIO SP battlesuit [Darkbolt Jonin] available!
When the ancient Ninja Arts surface, far eastern ninja [Kasumi] comes to Yae Machi with a covert mission. Winter event [Sanka Saga] available!
1. New Battlesuit: Darkbolt Jonin
◆ Yae Sakura BIO SP battlesuit [Darkbolt Jonin] has a unique skill system that allows additional skills to be unlocked. She can deal lethal Lightning DMG with standard ATKs after using special skills.
◆ [Darkbolt Jonin Supply] and [Ninja Dancer Supply] (the equipment Supply for [Darkbolt Jonin]) are available from 12:00, DEC 27 to 12:00, JAN 17 (GMT+8).
2. Winter Event: Sanka Saga
◆ Ninja [Kasumi] has come to the ancient town of Yae Machi for a covert mission. How will the tempest stirred by Ninja Arts be calmed?
◆ Winter event [Sanka Saga] available! Assist ninja [Kasumi] in defeating the Bosses of the Six Paths to earn Umbral Rose's new outfit [Hanafuda Oyabun] and [Darkbolt Jonin] fragments!
3. Story Chapter XIV: Dispel the Darkness
◆ To save Arc City from the World Serpent's clutches, Kiana and Rita become unlikely allies, bringing the light of a new dawn to the crumbling city.
◆ Story Chapter XIV will be released at 10:00, JAN 16 (GMT+8)! Play Story Chapter XIV LTO exploration event to earn 4★ stigma [Raven's Moon (B)], Honkai Shard, AE Imaginon and more!
4. Additions to the Hyperion Arsenal
◆ New weapons: [Nuada's Revenge], [Star Destroyer 19C-X]
◆ New stigmata set: [Ishikawa Goemon]
Game Adjustments and Optimization
The following data are at max skill level:
◆ Stygian Nymph
1. Fixed a bug where the DMG Reduction effect of skill [Avenging Erinyes] was only applied to Physical DMG.
2. Fixed a bug where the Total DMG Multiplier Buff gained by consuming SP when using Ultimate was not applied properly.
3. Fixed a bug where the DMG Multiplier of QTE skills did not match the description.
4. Fixed the glitched eyes of Veliona in combat.
5. Fixed a bug where Saule could not recover max Veilian Id if an enemy died when she was using Ultimate.
6. Fixed a bug where Saule's scythe may leave an afterimage when she was evading while charging.
7. Fixed a bug where Saule may repeat the 1st sequence of her Basic ATK.
8. Marked some of her skills as Heavy ATK on her skill screen.
9. Fixed the glitched visual effects in co-op mode.
◆ All Seele Battlesuits
1. Optimized the flow of evading after switch entry and using Ultimate.
2. Altered their stances on the battlesuit selection and results screen in co-op mode.
3. Optimized skill visuals to avoid obscuring the view.
◆ Herrscher of Reason
1. Fixed a bug where triggering Ultimate Evasion while using QTE skills may lead to her getting stuck in bike mode.
2. Fixed the glitched animations of jumping and moving on platforms in Open World.
3. Fixed the texture issue of the drill in Basic ATKs.
◆ Valkyrie Chariot: Fixed a bug where she could spam weapon skills after using a team skill during an evasion.
◆ All Bronya Battlesuits: Fixed a bug where she could not damage shields without charging.
◆ Hawk of the Fog
1. Fixed a bug where the trigger areas of her QTE skills were too small in co-op mode.
2. Altered the description of Ultimate [Raging Tiamat] to match the actual effect. The current description is ""Hold [ULT] during Kei: Tunneling Blossom or Ultimate Evasion to unleash Ultimate.
◆ All Battlesuits
Optimized the recommendation value of weapons and stigmata on the equipment screen to better represent their efficacy when equipped.
◆ Lightning Empress: Fixed a bug where the Paralyzing effect only worked once when the last sequence of multiple Ultimates hit the same enemy.
◆ Arctic Kriegsmesser: Fixed the glitched leg animations in Open World.
◆ Blood Rose: Altered her standby animation in outfit [Rosy Passion] on Bridge.
◆ Sakuno Rondo: Fixed her glitched hair color.
◆ Umbral Rose: Fixed the glitched visual effects when she is in outfit [Dusky Murmurs].
◆ All Augmented Battlesuits: Fixed a bug where skill attributes were not marked properly.
◆ Fixed a glitch that may happen to the camera when Stygian Nymph, Herrscher of Reason, Herrscher of the Void and Sixth Serenade were unleashing Ultimates.
◆ Fixed a bug where the Leader skills triggered by teams with characters of 3 different types could not be triggered properly.
◆ Optimized the stuttering in combat.
◆ PRI-ARMs [Nuada's Revenge] and [Star Destroyer 19C-X] can now be forged.
◆ Increased the forging cap of PRI-ARMs. Now you can have up to 3 pieces of each PRI-ARM.
◆ Added a second confirmation prompt before forging PRI-ARMs.
◆ Added a safety reminder when forging PRI-ARMs. The reminder appears if a locked equipment is selected as PRI-ARM forging material. The forged PRI-ARM remains locked after the process is completed.
◆ Stigmata that required [Witness of Blacksun] to be forged now require [SS Imaginon]. They include Theresa: Gluttony (T), Mei: Wrath (M), Bronya: Sloth (B), Fu Hua: Pride (B).
◆ Argent Knight
Reduced the Ignite Trauma gauge needed to Ignite BOSS Argent Knight in Memorial Arena: Exalted and Q-Singularis.
※ Attention: The above adjustments will come into effect after the Trauma Charging abilities of weapons [Oath of Fire], [Fire Angel], [Ranger's Cross] and [Devourer] are adjusted.
(In v3.6, only the Trauma Charges of Ignite and Paralysis are adjusted. Adjustments to other types of Trauma Charges are scheduled for v3.7.)
◆ Mexicatl: Umbreist (Memorial Arena BOSS)
1. Fixed a bug where Mexicatl: Umbreist would become immobile awhile before transforming into [Knight of Greed] and began running in circles if its transforming from [Wraith of Sloth] into [Knight of Greed] was interrupted.
2. Fixed a bug where Mexicatl: Umbreist could continue using skills when the game was paused during its transformation into [Wraith of Sloth] or teleportation.
3. Fixed a bug where the stigma affixes of [Recovers HP/SP when enemies are nearby] were not applied to Mexicatl: Umbreist.
4. If Mexicatl: Umbreist has not summoned any mob that it would when its HP falls below 50%, they will be summoned upon its death.
5. Reduced the HP of mobs summoned by C~S-rank bosses.
6. Fixed the glitched visual effects of Mexicatl: Umbreist's outer-sphere on the BOSS screen.
◆ Daily Material Event Stages
1. [Drift World] has a new [Drift World: Skill Materials] stage that offers [Advanced skill materials] upon completion.
Captains of Lv.50 or higher can challenge [Drift World (Basic): Skill Materials]. The stage can be attempted once daily and each attempt yields Advanced skill materials x2.
Captains of Lv.80 or higher can challenge [Drift World (Advanced): Skill Materials]. The stage can be attempted once daily and each attempt yields Advanced skill materials x3.
2. Optimized how the portal to material event stages is placed on the [Attack] screen.
◆ Open World Exorcism Tasks
1. Added [Darkbolt Jonin] fragments to task rewards. The reward may appear when an Exorcism task is accepted.
2. The usage cap of Open World [Boosters] is increased to 15 per week.
◆ Armada Commissions
1. Deleted Commissions that required [Witness of Blacksun], [Witness of Darkmoon], 1★ equipment, 2★ equipment, and added Commissions that required Honkai Pieces and Mithril.
2. Each [Armada Fuel] is replaced by [Ranger Creds] x5 in rewards.
◆ Armada Warehouses
Armada Fuel, Witness of Blacksun, Witness of Darkmoon can no longer be requested.
◆ Q-Singularis/Dirac Sea
Removed [Witness of Blacksun] and [Witness of Darkmoon] from Score Rewards and Finalization Rewards. [Witness of Blacksun] in Finalization Rewards is replaced by a specified amount of [Gold Pins] and Score Rewards now consist entirely of Mithril, Coins, [Gold Pins] and [Advanced Skill Materials].
◆ Story Stages & Expeditions
1. Story Stages and Expeditions now offer [Fog Chip], the boosting material for Valkyrie Accipiter's Augment Core.
2. Story Stages that offer [Valkyrie Accipiter] fragments no longer have doubled attempts.
3. Chapter XIII LTO event has ended. Captains can now claim more [RSC Cache] by playing Chapter XIII stages.
◆ Bounty Mark: [Pledge of Sakura] and [Star Destroyer 19C] can now be crafted.
◆ [Gameplay Lab] is scheduled for late DEC in v3.6. Please follow future announcements for more info.
A limited-time extraction event for [Ranger's Cross] and [Devourer] will be available in v3.6. Corresponding Extraction Pods will be issued to every Captain to help those who own the two weapons extract them.
Added new Divine Key [Key of Binding]. Captains can tune [Oath of Judah] or [Pledge of Sakura] into [Key of Binding] and access [Dorm - Divine Keys - Key of Binding] to unlock its skills.
◆ The new season of Battle Pass [Shiden One Flash] will be available on DEC 30.
◆ [Elite Works] Updates
The options to purchase the following equipment and materials have been added to Elite Works:
Weapons: Nuada's Grief, Genome Reaper, Fairy Sword Silven. Stigmata: Critic Set [Jin Shengtan (T, M, B)]. Materials: the purchase cap of Einstein's Torus has been reset. Captains can also purchase equipment made available in the last version (excluding equipment exclusive to v3.5) in Elite Works.
◆ Witch's Corridor
1. Added the option to purchase A-rank battlesuit [Swallowtail Phantasm] fragments.
2. The S-rank battlesuit fragments that can be purchased with [Pure Witch Orbs] are replaced by [Dimension Breaker], [Black Nucleus] and [Molotov Cherry].
3. The option to purchase Asterite x1800 with [Witch Orb] x1000 is temporarily available in v3.6. Max 99 purchases.
◆ Battle Arsenal: Added the options to purchase [Rare Crystal Core] and [Darkbolt Jonin Fragment].
◆ Armada Terminal: Added the option to purchase [Honkai Cube].
◆ Asterite Shop: Added the option to purchase [Darkbolt Jonin Fragment].
◆ Exchange Shop
1. Added the option to purchase stigmata set [Gustav Klimt (T, M, B)].
2. Added the options to purchase weapons [Tranquil Arias], [Super-☆ Sonata], [Skoll and Hati].
◆ Battlesuit Lineup Recommendation:
1. Popular battlesuit lineups are displayed on the team customization screen of Memorial Arena, Bounty Mark and certain stages on challenging difficulties for quick reference.
2. The Augment Core indicator and the activated outfit of battlesuits are displayed on the [View Lineup] screen of Memorial Arena, Q-Singularis and Dirac Sea.
◆ Material Adjustments
1. Witness of Blacksun & Witness of Darkmoon: The option to purchase [SS Imaginon] x2 with [Witness of Blacksun] x10 is temporarily available in v3.6. 50 purchases only. After the v3.7 update, each [Witness of Blacksun] returns [Rare Crystal Core] x2 and each [Witness of Darkmoon] returns Mithril x16.
2. Armada Fuel & Armada Fuel Tank: The option to purchase [Ranger Reputation] x5 with each [Armada Fuel] is temporarily available in v3.6. After the v3.7 update, each [Armada Fuel] returns [Ranger Creds] x5 and each [Armada Fuel Tank] returns [Ranger Creds] x50. Captains will no longer be able to purchase [Armada Fuel Tank] with [Armada Fuel].
3. Standard Supply Card: Every game mode that rewarded [Standard Supply Card] now reward [Dorm Supply Card] instead. Each unused [Standard Supply Card] returns [Dorm Supply Card] x1.
1. Fixed a bug where Captains could hold more [Planeroid] than the inventory limit. Now the inventory only holds [Planeroid] x50. If Captains held over [Planeroid] x50 before the v3.6 update, the excessive Planeroids are lost. If the number of [Planeroid] reaches the inventory limit, Captains will not auto-claim more Planeroids.
2. [Planeroids] are no longer issued via in-game mails. Instead, they are added directly to your inventory.
3. If a number of [Planeroid] has been consumed in one day and there are [Planeroids] remained from the day before, Captains can claim the [Planeroids] from the day before until the number of [Planeroids] reaches the inventory limit. (*In the new version, [Planeroids] that exceed the inventory limit are only stored for one day)
1. Team Invite (including Team Co-op, Bounty Mark and special Bounty Mark such as ""Expulsion Mission"") shared in Chat display an image of the BOSS. Tap the [Join Team] button in the bottom right of the invite to join instantly. If the invite has expired, it will be marked as ""expired"" and cannot be interacted with.
2. The number of unread messages in Armada, private chats and group chats are now displayed in the upper left of mini chat windows.
3. Added a button that combines the features of Emoji, Share and Red Packet in the chat window.
◆ Shop Bulk Purchasing
1. Added the feature of Buy in Bulk in Shops. Materials that can be purchased multiple times all support bulk purchasing.
2. Battlesuit fragments/souls and items whose prices change as more of them are purchased do not support this feature yet.
◆ Optimized the visuals of the battlesuits UP screen in every game mode and the visuals of Score Bonus on the stage results screen when using UP battlesuits in event stages.
Starting from DEC 30, the first Armada Boss limited-time event for v3.6 will be available. Participate to win Ranger Creds, Advanced Skill materials and more. When Armada Total Score is high enough, every Armada member will receive bonus rewards!
※ The original Armada Boss mode will be temporarily unavailable from DEC 30 and throughout v3.6.
1. Captains can now cancel ongoing Errands.
2. Optimized the display of the Errand candidate list.
3. Optimized the display of Errand levels and rewards.
4. Optimized the visual feedback of claiming Dorm bonuses.
5. The Expedition screen now displays remaining Stamina.
6. The "Switch" and furniture customization features on the main Dorm screen are temporarily unavailable.
Stigmata [Ryunosuke Akutagawa] can now move in. Pertinent interactions and events have also been added.
◆ New Supply [Dorm Equipment Supply] is temporarily available. For 3 consecutive 4★ equipment drops, one is guaranteed to be NEW.
◆ [Dorm Supply] gains a bonus [first 25-drop guarantee]. After the bonus guarantee becomes available, If the remaining drop count before receiving a guaranteed item is below 25, the original guarantee will take effect. If the remaining drop count before receiving a guaranteed item is above 25, the bonus guarantee will take effect.
◆ [Standard Supply] has been shut down.
◆ Streamlined the procedures of using [Quick Wish] in Wishing Well and added a second confirmation prompt before wishing for a stigma.
======BUG Fixes & Optimization======
◆ Fixed a bug where certain furniture could not be properly rotated and concealed on the Dorm Screen.
◆ Fixed the incorrect description of Stage Effect in certain [Time Base] stages.
◆ Fixed the glitched display of [Stygian Nymph]'s type on the DMG Stats screen after completing a stage.
◆ Fixed a bug where the ATKs of [Valkyrie Accipiter] dealt DMG to the target being escorted in [Deep Archives] Herrscher Files 9F.