A warm welcome awaits all our guests! We wish you all the best!
Singapore - Aniplus café
1. How long will HoYo FEST last?
Honkai Impact 3
5th November - 16th November, 2021
Tears of Themis
19th November - 30th November, 2021
3rd December- 14th December, 2021
2. Where is HoYo FEST held?
The detailed address is:
Aniplus café, 8 Raffles Avenue, #01-13C Annexe The Esplanade Mall, Singapore 039802
3. How do I enter the event venue by transport?
For visitors coming via public transport:
From Esplanade MRT, go towards Exit D. Take the lift or escalators up to Level B, CityLink Mall. Turn right and go straight until you reach the escalators on the right. Take the escalator and go through the Esplanade Tunnel to Esplanade Mall.
From City Hall MRT, take Exit C towards CityLink Mall. Walk through CityLink Mall and take the escalator which leads you into the Esplanade Tunnel. Go through the Esplanade Tunnel to get to Esplanade Mall.
We are located at Esplanade Mall, #01-13C, opposite Annexe (beside Noosh Noodle Bar).
4. How can I enter the restaurant to purchase merchandise or dine-in?
1. All guests are required to provide proof of receiving 2 vaccine doses (when entering the restaurant, you will be asked to show your vaccination record).
2. If you are not vaccinated, you are only allowed to dine on-site when:
A. You have a valid negative PET report within 24 hours;
B. You are 12 or under, and accompanied by another fully vaccinated member of your family.
3. You are highly encouraged to make a reservation in advance to avoid long waiting times, especially during crowded hours. If you did not make a reservation, please follow the rules of the restaurant. Queuing is not recommended.
4. Customers who spend more than 4 SGD can enter the restaurant to buy merchandise.
5. When can I make a reservation?
Please note that reservations for each theme will begin on the following dates:
Honkai Impact 3: 28th October, 2021
Tears of Themis: 11th November, 2021
Genshin Impact: 25th November, 2021
Reservations should be made at least 1 day in advance.
Any changes or cancellation should be made 24 hours before the reserved time. Please kindly contact us at +65 6815 0011 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
6. How do I make a reservation?
Reservations can be made online via our website: https://www.aniplus-asia.com/anipluscafe/hoyofest/reserve-table/
We do not accept reservations by phone.
7. Can I enter the restaurant without a reservation?
You are highly encouraged to make a reservation in advance to avoid long waiting times, especially during crowded hours. If you did not make a reservation, please follow the rules of the restaurant. Queuing is not recommended.
8. Are there any restrictions on purchasing meals?
All collaboration menu items are available while stocks last.
9. Are there any restrictions on purchasing merchandise?
1. You will only be allowed to purchase merchandise if you spend more than 4 SGD. Please show your F&B receipt at the merchandise counter for verification.
2. Only a maximum of 5 different merchandise items is allowed per purchase (limited to 1 of each kind of merchandise item).
3. The supplies of merchandise items are limited. We will limit the quantity of items available for each day (guests are welcomed to revisit the store to purchase an item that was previously sold out).
10. How do I get the gifts of HoYo FEST customized products?
With any merchandise item purchased, a guest will receive an exclusive HoYo FEST Paper Bag.
With 6 SGD or more spent, a guest will receive an additional exclusive HoYo FEST Postcard.
With 30 SGD or more spent, a guest will receive an additional set of HoYo FEST Badges.
All gifts have limited inventory.
11. How do I get the gifts of set meals?
Order take-out or delivery of Honkai Impact 3 or Tear of Themis event set meals, or spend a certain amount of money during the Genshin Impact phase, to receive a printed paper bag and cup holder (while stocks last).
12. Can I choose/pick a different set meal gift rather than the one offered?
Coaster designs are distributed at random but will be consistent with the ongoing theme. All gifts are non-exchangeable and strictly not for sale.
13. Can I come cosplayed or dressed up for my reservation?
Yes, please do!
14. Is the café certified halal?
Our cafe is not certified halal, but all of our food and drinks do not contain pork, lard or alcohol.
15. Can I purchase merchandise if I pre-order a take-out?
Yes, you may proceed to purchase merchandise when you arrive at the store to collect your take-out.
Please show your F&B receipt at the merchandise counter for verification.
16. What should I do if I have other questions?
Feel free to contact us for further inquiries.
Phone: +65 6815 0011