Story Chapter XIII [ARC Nocturne] released! Play Story event in v3.5 to win Valkyrie Ranger's 3★ outfit [Red Lictor], Fog Chip, AE Imaginon and Honkai Shard!
※ Unlock Valkyrie Ranger's Augment Core to change into [Red Lictor].
======Story Chapter XIII: ARC Nocturne======
[Event Duration] 10:00, NOV 28 ~ 04:00, DEC 26 (GMT+8)
[Required Level] 30 or higher
1. Story Chapter XIII [ARC Nocturne] released! During the event period, Captains who have not completed the prerequisite stages may also play the newest Story stages! After the event ends, Captains must complete the last stage [Plain of Vigrid] of Chapter XII on Normal to access Chapter XIII. The Story progress during the event period is retained.
2. The obtaining and enhancement of battlesuits, weapons, and stigmata in the Story event is independent of the rest of the game. The event has its own leveling system and gaining event levels unlocks level milestone rewards! Captains can gain event levels to claim Valkyrie Ranger's 3★ outfit [Red Lictor], Fog Chip, AE Imaginon and Honkai Shard!
3. Completing Chapter XIII challenge stages, chapter missions and completing a Chapter XIII Story stage for the first time rewards [RSC Cache]. Spend [RSC Cache] on the Valkyrie screen to level up event-exclusive battlesuits and increase the rank and level of event-exclusive equipment.
4. Chapter XIII is divided into Story and Oneiric Arc. Oneiric Arc consists of many challenge stages. Captains can experience the gripping storyline in Story and gain event levels by completing Story and challenge stages.
5. From 10:00, NOV 28 to 04:00, DEC 19, LTO event missions are available. Complete Chapter XIII stages and event missions to claim extra Fog Chip, Asterite and Mithril!
======Story Unlocking Schedule & Event Level Cap======
1. Story stages will unlock in the following order:
Story Stage 13-1~13-5, Oneiric Arc EX-1~EX-2S: 10:00, NOV 28
Story Stage 13-6~13-10, Oneiric Arc EX-3~EX-3S: 04:00, DEC 5
Story Stage 13-11~13-15, Oneiric Arc EX-4~EX-4S: 04:00, DEC 12
※ The options to play on Hard and Supreme difficulties will be available as the corresponding stages are unlocked.
2. The event level cap is increased every week over the course of 3 weeks. The event level cap of the first week is 25, which is increased to 40 at 04:00, DEC 5 and 50 (max cap) at 04:00, DEC 12. No more event EXP is gained when the current event level cap has been reached.
3. The level cap of event-exclusive battlesuits and equipment is increased as Captains progress in Story. The level cap before completing Story Stage 13-6 is 4 (2 for supporting effects), which is increased to 6 after completing Story Stage 13-6 but before completing Story Stage 13-11 (3 for supporting effects) and 8 after completing Story Stage 13-11 (4 for supporting effects).
1. After the event ends at 04:00, DEC 26, the chapter screen, chapter missions, and Valkyrie enhancement system will still be accessible, obtained event-exclusive battlesuits and equipment are retained, but level milestone rewards will no longer be available. Remember to claim your rewards ASAP!
2. Battlesuits and equipment obtained in Chapter XIII Story stages are only usable in Chapter XIII, and will not affect the Captain level as well as owned battlesuits and equipment in any way.